Forensic Facility Management
- Provide the services/operation of the Medical Examiner’s office
- Provide a transition plan for assuming contracted responsibilities
- Develop and maintain mass casualty and mass disaster plans
- Provide expert consultation about morgue planning and new medical examiner facilities
- Recruit and staff with forensic pathologists and support personnel – provide effective and efficient medical examiner/forensic pathology services by motivating a team of professionally skilled employees who consistently meet high quality standards
- Attain and/or maintain facility professional accreditations
- Provide training for death investigators
- Provide training for autopsy technicians
- Establish death investigation and autopsy standards that fulfill the legal requirements of the facility/state/county/city
- Set guidelines that fulfill the needs of the law enforcement agencies that interact with the facility
Forensic Medical is a professional limited liability company whose mission is to provide effective and efficient medical examiner and forensic pathology services. Our company recognizes that recruitment and retention of high quality personnel is critical to establishing a medical examiner system that is above reproach, and has established a team management approach of professionals who consistently meet high quality standards in their quest to provide the services and operation of the Medical Examiner’s office.
Our staff can provide a transition plan for assuming contracted responsibilities from a previous contractor. Through our experience we can provide expert consultation about morgue planning and construction of new medical examiner facilities. Our staff has been integral in the development of mass casualty and mass disaster plans and have been involved in both tabletop and hands-on disaster training.
Our staff has developed forensic investigation and autopsy standards that fulfill the legal requirements of state and county agencies and provided training in death investigation and autopsy technical services as well as set guidelines that fulfill the needs of the law enforcement agencies that interact with our facilities.